Ion Labs is committed to providing only the safest, highest quality products to our customers. We will accomplish this through cGMP compliance, strong attention to detail and adherence to all relevant Regulatory requirements. From Product Development to Manufacturing to Testing to Release, our systems are built to ensure compliance by design, not by inspection. Our intention is to achieve total customer satisfaction.
At Ion Labs we operate and succeed as a team, we seek the best talent and promote its continuous development. We are committed to winning with integrity, and we know leadership is hard won and should never be taken for granted. We treat each other with respect and communicate openly, to encourage the best ideas. Here at Ion Labs, we are a drug-free workplace. This means that all candidates are required to take a pre-hire drug test and may have to submit to a random drug test in the future. We are also committed to doing a thorough background and reference check.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental and VIP Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Scholarship program for children of ION Employees
- Continuous On the Job Training
HOW TO APPLY FOR A POSTED POSITION
- Please print and fill out the Employment Application Form, or view and apply for our available positions on our Indeed Company Page.
- If you filled out an Employment Application Form, please email your completed application to email@example.com or fax it to 727-527-6758, with attention to HR. If you applied for a position through Indeed our HR department will contact you.
- Of course, you are always welcome to hand deliver it. Please see the Contact page for our address.
- If you have any questions regarding any jobs posted, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-527-1072 and ask for the HR Department.