Manufacturing with Quality
Manufacturers since 1983, we continue to provide Research and Development product development and turnkey contract manufacturing. By offering a wide range of services, we’re able to meet all of your needs. Whether your collaboration is with our research and development team for custom formulations or our label design team, our specialists manage the process and produce products with substantial quality controls.
An initial quote, which includes research and development services.
Highest quality finished product for the lowest possible price.
Capacity to produce high volume runs daily.
Tablet, powder, capsule, liquid and cream/serum manufacturing.
All raw materials are Certificate of Analysis challenged.
FDA registered & NSF cGMP Certified facility.
Fifty individual production rooms designed to encompass all aspects of manufacturing.
Blending, bottling, labeling, blister packaging, cartoning, liquid tubes, stick packs, shrink wraps, sachets and more.
Color, clear, and aqueous coatings.
Stock formulas as well as in-house custom solutions always available.
• 5 powder blenders ranging from 100kg to 9,000kg per batch
• 7 tablet presses (8 million tablets per shift)
• 7 double head encapsulation machines (8 million capsules per shift)
• 9 liquid capsule and capsule-in-capsule machines with banders
• 3 coating machines ranging from 120kg to 600kg per pan load
• 4 bottling lines (125,000 bottles per shift)
• 1 automated powder filling line (30,000 bottles per shift)
• 10 powder blenders (ranging from 25kg to 9,000kg per batch)
• Blister packing
• Unit dose PVC vials
• Automatic cartoning machines (bottles and blisters)
• Shrink wrapping (bottles, trays, etc)
• Shrink sleeving
• Sachets (tablets/capsules [including multi-packs] and powders)
• Stick packs
• 8 liquid/cosmetic mixing tanks ranging from 80 to 3,000 gallons
• 4 liquid/cosmetic filling lines (100,000 bottles per shift)
Popular Product Forms
In order to serve as your supplement manufacturer of choice, we have to provide more than a safe, sound production process. We also provide the options you need to ensure the correct delivery system for your supplement. To best meet the needs of your company and your end user, we provide production of the following delivery systems:
- Product effectiveness
- Identification of the appropriate quality control processes, including raw material verification, in-process checks, and finished product & stability testing
- Confirming contract manufacturing ability, including the tech transfer from Research and Development into production
- On-going monitoring throughout the product life cycle
- Our Research and Development specialists are available to discuss any formulation questions
Our consistent dependability and adherence to the most steadfast industry standards produces the products upon which our customers, and their customers, rely. Only the safest, highest quality contract manufacturing products are developed and delivered.
Through cGMP compliance, impeccable attention to detail, and keen observance of all pertinent FDA regulatory requirements, our services and systems are of superior grade. This critical product contract manufacturing process is performed with an unwavering commitment to excellence. Our customers depend on this assurance and are confident in the products that carry this commitment.
In need of an eye catching look that will make your product pop off of a shelf? Allow our design team to make your product come to life. We offer full label design with information that meets industry standards as well as a mock of what your finished product is projected to look like. We also offer marketing materials such as imagery for social media, banners, advertisements, and much more.
Private label packaging
Convex double-side printing labels
Stock packaging for even quicker turnaround