The increasing demand for CBD supplements suggests that adding CBD products to your supplement business could easily turn out to be a game changer. Different types of CBD products can cater to the needs of a variety of people. Although CBD oil is derived from cannabis, it does not have the psychoactive effects of THC. This potentially puts everyone in the spectrum of your target market.
Once you have decided to add a CBD supplement to your catalog, your first concern should be choosing the right CBD products for your business followed by finding the best CBD supplement manufacturer.
Before diving into the CBD market, it is important to know the many different forms of CBD products that are in demand. Different CBD forms offer different values and are enjoyed by different consumers. Some of the most sought after CBD forms are these:
- CBD tinctures: These come with a dropper bottle and are taken sublingually. Placing a few drops of CBD tincture under the tongue allows for a quick absorption through the mucous membranes.
- CBD capsules: These can be in soft gel or powdered form. Although they don’t have as speedy an effect as CBD tinctures, CBD capsules are great for their ease-of-use and most suitable for accurate dosage.
- CBD topicals: These can be applied directly to the skin and are available in the form of creams, oils, and balms. These are great for isolated pain relief as well.
- CBD vape oil: It is a liquid that can be placed in a vape. This liquid is then vaporized from the heat of the vape and can be inhaled by the consumers. In this way, CBD directly enters the bloodstream through the lungs without having to go through the digestive tract. It’s fast, efficient, and most suitable for intake by adults.
- CBD pet products: CBD supplements are equally beneficial for pets as well. CBD supplements for pets are formulated specifically to suit the furry companions.
Once you start looking for CBD supplement manufacturers, you will find a number of companies trying to convince you that one form is better than the other. Such claims are not true. In fact, you need to opt for CBD supplements that are suitable for your particular business. Each one of the above-mentioned forms has its own benefits and downsides.
Depending on the unique requirements of your business, and your target audience, you can choose if it is more appropriate to choose a tincture, capsule, cream or a vape oil. For example, if your supplements are targeted towards children, capsules may be a better option than vape oil or tinctures. Similarly, if your supplements focus more on beauty and skin issues, CBD topicals will be the best choice. If you’re more interested in offering products that can deliver quick pain relief, you should definitely explore CBD tinctures.
In the end, it is you who understands the nature of your business more than anyone else. So instead of fa